Orca more newbie questions

Hello and thanks for the help on getting ubuntu up and running with VMware. Now that I can boot into it, is there any online help within ubuntu for using orca? For example, I tried to use firefox and it says html container. What does this mean? Is there a way to get a list of links like with other screen reader products in windows? How does one read non linked text once you get to the desired page? I'm just wondering if there is some detailed documentation that will get me started with orca and this operating system. I tried following along with the audio reviews of gnome that were made on main menu back in 2003 but they were using a different distrobution. Thanks again and sorry for all the newbie questions.

Mike