Orca Technical questions

Hi Will, hi list!

I've been reading some things about Gnome accessibility framework in general, and IIRC there are certain problems with Java apps and other apps supporting AT-SPI, but I'm not sure about what are they... is this right?

Gnome App   [Gtk+ ---> GAIL]   --->   ATK   ---> AT-SPI
Java App   [Swing]   --->   Java Accessibility Framework   --->   AT-SPI

And in the near future:
KDE4 App [>=Qt4.2]   ------>   AT-SPI
(once AT-SPI is ported to use D-Bus instead of CORBA as now...)

The Java apps I've tried (i.e. Eclipse) say "Not accessible", but then it correctly speaks the menus and options, so... what happens exactly there? and what are the problems today with them? I couldn't find more info about this :(

Thanks!

BTW Will, are you aware about the International Conferences of Free Software in Badajoz (Spain)? Are you going to come? :)

Jorge.