Re: Orca gnome-terminal crash in Feisty

Hi Kenny:

(Moving this to orca-list gnome org)

Do you remember the URL you were on in elinks at the time the problem
occurred?

Will

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 06:25 -0600, Kenny Hitt wrote:
Hi.

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 12:57:18PM -0500, Willie Walker wrote:
Darn, I was hoping that would be a smoking gun.  We have three Orca
developers (Rich, Mike, and Joanie) testing on Feisty, and they cannot
seem to reproduce the problem.  I'm still curious if this might be
related to specific multibyte characters.

I was afraid that would happen.  I wonder if Keith and I have different
gnome-terminal configs.I have my font set to monospace 8.  The menu and
scrole bars ard disabled.

Are you running some sort of application in gnome-terminal, examining
the contents of some specific file, etc.?  In addition, would you be
able to do the following:

No.  It happens ad the shell prompt, running elinks, running mutt and
vim over a ssh session, or updating the system with apt-get
I have a file from script during a crash.  Script didn't close when
gnome-terminal crashed, so I doubt the file is complete.  The crash
happened when I pressed read line of a link in elinks.
It is too big for the list, so let me know where you want me to send it.

          Kenny