Re: Orca hangs when playing internet radio with Rhythmbox

Hi Hermann:

I wonder if this is some sort of audio device contention.

Will

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 22:38 +0100, Hermann wrote:
Hi again,
there's always something new:
This evening i tested the Rhythmbox music player. Playing files in the
library and podcasts is no problem at all. But one cannot use internet
radio together with Orca.
When I click on a station, Orca hangs and the radio won't play. When I type
in a text terminal:
killall orca
and then switch back to the graphical display the radio immediateley
starts. I can bring back Orca and stop the station, and I see the interface
of Rhythmbox again.
When I kill Rhythmbox instead of Orca, the screen reader is back again.
Did anyone test Rhythmbox with Orca and internet radio? Is there any
alternative program for listening internet radio?
Regards
Hermann