Re: Orca hangs when playing internet radio with Rhythmbox

Hi Hermann:

I wonder if this is some sort of audio device contention.

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 22:38 +0100, Hermann wrote:
Hi again,
there's always something new:
This evening i tested the Rhythmbox music player. Playing files in the
library and podcasts is no problem at all. But one cannot use internet
radio together with Orca.
When I click on a station, Orca hangs and the radio won't play. When I type
in a text terminal:
killall orca
and then switch back to the graphical display the radio immediateley
starts. I can bring back Orca and stop the station, and I see the interface
of Rhythmbox again.
When I kill Rhythmbox instead of Orca, the screen reader is back again.
Did anyone test Rhythmbox with Orca and internet radio? Is there any
alternative program for listening internet radio?
Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org