Re: Orca Can't start Adobe Reader

Hi Hermann.

You may need to edit your /etc/apt/sources.list.  I just looked on a
machine with a "clean" edgy install.  I couldn't find the packages
either.  In my /etc/apt/sources.list, I found a line that said:

deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy universe

I edited it so that multiverse was added, i.e.:

deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy universe multiverse

I then did an apt-get update and tried again, and sure enough the
packages appeared.

Joanie