Re: Orca Can't start Adobe Reader

Hi Hermann.

If you downloaded Acrobat Reader from Adobe's site, you should already
have the plugins.  That's the good news.  The bad news is something I
forgot about having had to do to get past the syntax error you describe.
So you could make the change described in this thread on the Ubuntu
forums:

Or, you could get both the reader and the plugins via apt-get.  I'd
probably go with the latter. <smile> You'll want acroread and
acroread-plugins.

Hope this helps!
Joanie