Re: Orca cross-post: braille not working with orca 2.17.4

Thanks for the clarification, Will.

Janina

Willie Walker writes:
Hi Janina:

The Pyrex requirement is not an Orca requirement.  Instead, it's
required by BrlAPI to build the Python bindings for BrlAPI.  As such, it
is something that needs to be handled by the folks that build/ship
BrlAPI.

Will