Re: Orca orca stops talking in evolution

Hi Don:

It is possible that Evolution is crashing on you?

Will

On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 15:37 -0700, Donald Raikes wrote:
Hi,
I am just getting started with gnome, orca, and evolution.
I was ablwe to get evolution configured to receive my email, now I am
trying to set up some filter rules.
When I got to the point where I was supposed to select a folder into
which to move the email, orca just stopped talking.
I had to use ctrl+a+

I am using orca 2.17.4-1fc6spk on fedora core 6 standard installation.

Also, orca has stopped speaking while I have been typing this message.lt
+backspace to quit tgnome, and restart it before orca would restart.