Re: Orca em portugues

Hi:

From the freetranslation.com, I was able to get this translation:

"Hello!  Would like that the Orca had language for the Portuguese!!  The
program looks to be very good but the Brazilians stayed forgetful!!!"

The GNOME community has a wonderful set of volunteers that provide
translations for the GNOME projects, and we rely upon them to do the
translation for us.  You can learn more about the GNOME Translation
Project here: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/.

I just checked, and it looks as though the last update to the Brazilian
Portuguese translation was done by Raphael Higino on April 10, 2005.
This is indeed out of date.  If you are bilingual (English and
Portuguese) or know someone that is, it would be great if you could join
the GNOME Translation Project and contribute a translation for Orca.  It
would probably help make Brazilians with visual impairments very happy!

Will