Re: Orca There's something with Firefox 3 and a11y.

Hi.
Thanks, turned out I had to right click on the talkback list item to
uninstall it using the dialog.
For others who wan't to remove it: goto tools select addons.  Select the
talkback plugin from the list.  Right click on it and choose remove.
There isn't a close button in this dialog, so use control-w to close the
dialog.  Goto to the file menu and choose quit.  Once you start Firefox
again, talkback will be gone.

I think it's sad the Mozilla developers didn't bother making this plugin
accessible.  guess screen reader users are supposed to wait for sighted
people to make Firefox accessible.

          Kenny