Orca There's something with Firefox 3 and a11y.

Hi to the list!
Since i upgraded to At-spi 1.17.0 i have encountered a strange
phenomenon with Firefox and accessibility. Everytime i start or quit
Firefox, the accessibility seems to vanish. I assume it's
At-spi-registryd that crashes, however it doesn't freeze all of Gnome
and i can get accessibility back by restarting Orca. I don't know
whether this is a known bug or if one should file one and if so against
what? This might even be the wrong forum to communicate this in, if so i
apologize for clogging up the list.
I appreciate all help and advise here.
/Krister