Orca can't get firevox to speak with orca

Hey all,

I installed the firevox extention and renamed the self_voicing.py to Firefox.py and placed it in the .orca/.orca scripts dirrectory like it said on the site.  Now when I start firefox orca quits speaking and there is no speech.  The firevox commands give me no results.  I found the self_voicing.py file in the /usr/share/python-support/orca/scripts folder, was this the right place to find it?  When I searched for it there were 3 results and I didn't know which file to pick.  Any help would be opreciated.  Thanks,

Mike