Re: Orca Firefox 3 and inline html editors

Hello Krister,
I understand what you mean. But:
1. Isn't there a feature called "Document Inspector" in Firefox? Since
I'm not a HTML programer, I don't know much about that stuff, but I
remember having seen that "Inspector".
2. I think that the developers of Orca and Firefox should implement a
feature like the Virtual Cursor of Jaws. Advantage: You can turn it on
and off, just as you suggested it. However: Why do you reject the
aproach of the Windows screen reader developers of well featuring their
programs as "overloaded"?
Regards
Hermann