Orca Floating Menus

Hi

Can I throw an idea into the melting pot?  If it has already been thought
about and discarded or implemented and I haven't realised, my apologies.

Would it be possible to provide a "floatting menu" for Orca's keyboard
shortcut controls?  I will try and explain.

When you right click a mouse on an application you will normally get a
context sensitive menu pop up for that application.  My suggestion is that
by holding down the "Orca" key - Insert - and pressing the right mouse
button, or Insert with another key combination a context sensitive like menu
will pop up with all the standard Orca commands together with, where
available their appropriate keyboard shortcut.

I put this forward for two main reasons.  Firstly, trying to remember all
the relevant keyboard shortcuts is a feat in itself, and doing this will
provide an easy option to access them.  Secondly, I am always worried that
whilst trying to remember a key combination for one thing, I will
accidentally hit a combination for something else that could be more
destructive or worrysome, especially if I were unaware that this was
available.  Therefore, as part of this could some of the more lightly used /
obscure keyboard shortcuts be removed to this menu?  Personally, I tend to
use only about half of the number pad options, and maybe one or two of the
standard keyboard ones.

As a further enhancement, where another assistive technology program is
active, say Gnome Mag, that the Orca floating menu automatically
incorporates this applications options too.

I just feel that having everything in one easy to access place, without the
need to go searching in the manuals or on the net, would enable people using
the technology easier access to the available functionality without just
"making do".

Cheers

Ian