Orca [Fwd: Re: Regarding the term "flat review" in the text strings for]

Sorry...I forgot to CC the list.

Will

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Kenneth:

Thank you for your translation work! Flat review can be viewed as a simple 2-dimensional navigation of the text in a window, where the text includes any string drawn in the window (e.g., buttons, menus, text areas, etc.). You can go up/down line by line and also previous/next character and word. It also allows you to simulate a mouse click, among other things.

It's mostly for exploration of the UI, but some users will use it for other purposes.

Hope this helps!

Will
(Orca Project Lead)
Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
Hello Orca-team
I am one of the Danish translators and am currently working on Orca but since I am not a user myself one of the terms gives me some problems. Could you please explain to me what the term "flat review" is, does or describes.

Thanks in advance
Regards Kenneth Nielsen
PS: I am not on the mailing list so please send the reply to me personally.