Re: [orca-list] linux as a primary system

Hello,
I also have been using Linux now for my main OS for some time. I do have
windows on my laptop, but also have Linux on that machine, and it is
becoming rarer and rarer that I ever boot it in windows. Unfortunately I
probably will never get away from windows entirely as most people use it
and if I want any software I write to be used by the greatest number of
people I need to ensure it works in Windows.

I am unsure about you saying that windows is more productive. The
problem for me with Linux is that there is so much stuff I can learn
about using in my own software, and its all sitting there and free for
me to use, so I may read up on things more than I need to. Suppose I
need to resist temptation. Is this how you mean Linux is less
productive?

From
Michael Whapples