Re: [orca-list] linux as a primary system

Hello,

I have used Linux and specifically Gnome and Orca as my primary system for a while however I have to admit that although it has come a long way, I am more productive at work in Windows.  I'm fortunate enough though to have a few PC's around me so I have the option of doing all my research using Windows while Linux is used for applying my findings.

So, basically, it's very possible to use Linux as your primary operating system however if your use to Windows and you need to keep up a high level of productivity then I'd suggest you try to use both as much as possible.

Darragh