[orca-list] orca & firefox objects

Hey all, first off, I'd like to say that I continue to be amazed at the level of access we have to Firefox with Orca. I just have a couple questions about whether features are already implemented some how, or could be possibly implemented in the future.

1. I work for Buckeye Cable system here in Toledo, OH, and the tool they use to perform modem resets, maintain E-mail addresses, etc. uses on-mouse-overs to construct their menu bar. Is there a way to activate these on-mouse-overs with Orca?

2. This one may seem rather simple. Is there a way to navigate between check-boxes on a web form, similar to the h/shift+h does with headings? What about button elements? If there is currently no way to do this yet, consider this just a couple ideas for a future release. Good job to all with the progress thus far.

Thanks,

Guy