Re: [orca-list] seccess with brltty and open solaris

Peter op 't Hof wrote:
Dear listers,

With the following comaand i am able to activate my Voyager with Open Solaris:
\
brltty -bvo -d usb: -xno -p none -A auth=none -n

Yeah! Just to compare this with the command given on the Orca WIKI (command line options rearranged to make for easier comparison):

brltty -d usb:        -bvo   -xno -p none -A auth=none -n
brltty -d /dev/term/0 -bauto -xno -p none -A auth=none -n

The two differences are the -d and -b options. In Peter's, the -d specifies a usb: device and the -b specifies the specific braille display.

Peter - can you please try the following command and see if BrlTTY will autodetect your display? If so, we can add the "-d usb:" line to the WIKI:

brltty -d usb: -bauto -xno -p none -A auth=none -n

Thanks!

Will