[orca-list] seccess with brltty and open solaris

Dear listers,

With the following comaand i am able to activate my Voyager with Open Solaris:
\
brltty -bvo -d usb: -xno -p none -A auth=none -n

I would like to thank Bram for his help an d we suggest that in the next distribution of Open Solaris there will be a keyfile for braille included as well as a Hotplog for USB equal to Linux.

We do not know how the subsystem has te be handeld for this.

Also could we discuss about sounddrivers for multisound under Solaris?

The last thing we think about is adding a braille-preference to the Orca-menu, so you do not have to start BRLTTY by hand.

Keep up the good work.
Peter.