Re: [orca-list] Accessible Login

Hi.

Yes, you need to configure orbit so the ORca runing as your normal user can see the accessibility information
from admin
apps you start as the normal user.  If you start the app as root, you won't get access, but with the
following .orbitrc file in /root,
you will get access to apps started with either sudo or su -c command.
/root/.orbitrc contains:

ORBIIOPIPv4=1
ORBIIOPUNIX=0
ORBLocalOnly=1

This method works on Ubuntu starting with Feisty, as well as Debian boxes starting with testing/Lenny.

          Kenny