[orca-list] Accessible Login

I'm trying to configure gdm on a debian/lenny so that I can start orca at the login prompt. I am working from the instructions here:
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gdm/docs/2.18/accessibility.html

I added 2 lines to the [daemon] section of /etc/gdm/gdm.conf:
AddGtkModules=true
GtkModulesList=gail:atk-bridge:dwellmouselistener:keymouselistener

The instructions say to uncomment thoselines from your gdm.conf but there weren't in there to uncomment. Anyway, then it says to modify /etc/gdm/modules/AccessKeyMouseEvents. But it appears that it's already configured to start orca by pressing <Control>s. Or you can start orca with magnification via pressing <Control>m.

But it doesn't work. Anybody have any idea why?