Re: [orca-list] Realplayer and Firefox

Greetings,

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007, Guy Schlosser wrote:

Hey there Christian, I wouldn't mind hearing, how did you get real
player set up?  Did you have to install alien or something?  The only
real player packages I can find on the net are .rpm.  If you can give
me a little clue how you got that working, that would be awesome.

Thanks,

Guy

If you're running Debian, and if you've added

deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org

to your sources.list, you'll find a .deb package when you do

sudo apt-get install realplayer

Bertil