Re: [orca-list] Orca and BRLTTY.

Yes, your suggestion worked out well. I installed autoconf, reran ./autogen and it completed without an error leaving a configure script this time.

./configure executed with no output so I assume that's good.

With make, I'm running into more failures. First, there are tons of warning messages, but more importantly, there are errors scrolling by regarding brlapi and other stuff. Some look like this:

     make: *** [all] Error 2brlapi.auto.c:5342: error: ?__pyx_m? undeclared (first use in this function)
     make[2]: *** [brlapi.so] error 1
     make[1]: *** [all-api-bindings] Error 1

Screens and screens of these errors + warnings go by.

Can you think of other dependencies I can try to install?

Thanks.

Chris