[orca-list] Question about list navigation in Firefox

Hi,

I am using Firefox nightly build for August 4. When I am visiting a web
page with lists, I can use the structural navigation keys 'l' and
'shift-l' to navigate to lists on the page. However, once I have visited
a list on the page, these navigation keys will never allow me to return
to a list that I have already visited. Is this the planned behavior for
list navigation? If so, is there a plan to create navigation keys that
will return to previously visited lists? I believe the same behavior is
true for list items as well, although I haven't tested this as
thoroughly.

I am using today's SVN snapshot of Orca on Ubuntu Feisty.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

dave