[orca-list] Problem with Firefox:Bookmark Manager:Properties

Hi,

In Firefox (nightly build for August 4), when I go into the Bookmark
Manager, select a bookmark folder, right-click (Shift-F10), and select
"Properties" from the menu, the Properties dialog box does not receive
focus. I cannot switch to the Properties dialog box using Alt-Tab.  So
far, the only way I can get focus to the Properties dialog box is to
close the Bookmark Manager dialog box--the Properties dialog box gets
focus immediately afterwards.

I don't know if this is an Orca problem or a Firefox problem--I thought
I should start here. I am using today's SVN snapshot of Orca on Ubuntu
Feisty.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

dave