From: William Walker Sun COM [mailto:William Walker Sun COM]
Sent: 20 August 2007 20:40
To: Darragh
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Audio review of accessibility in Linux.

Darragh:

Thanks for posting this!  I listened to it half-on-half-off while
working my way through e-mail.  As such, I wasn't listen critically for
accuracy and such, but I got the general idea of what you were doing.  I
think you have a pleasant presentation style.

I also think this kind of thing could be very useful, and I could
imagine a periodic audio tutorial from you on how to use specific
applications (e.g., those listed in
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/AccessibleApps).  We could keep links to the
audio tutorials from the AccessibleApps page, and also work to keep the
textual information on each page in sync. I imagine it would help a
large number of people.

Will