Re: [orca-list] ttsynth download failed and I need major help!

Cody -- please do so.  I realize it must have been very frustrating for
you, but it sounds like things have been successfully resolved.

In addition, please note that asking to borrow someone's copy may be a
violation of the license and is not something we support or condone.  We
really need to make sure we do the right thing here and respect
intellectual property to the best of our knowledge.  I don't want to put
the Orca project at risk because of something like that.  :-(

Will