Re: [orca-list] ttsynth download failed and I need major help!

I'm just now catching up on my list mail. Since you and I have exchanged
messages concerning your download problem, and since I believe you have
the TTSynth packages, can you please affirm to the list that we did not
steal your money?

Janina

Cody Hurst writes:
I have just tried to purchase ttsynth and entered my card information and it was successful and the
download links do not work gave me a page of errors! I just lost 40 dollars and no product and I want
someone to contact me right away! I am very angry right now to say the least!

Cody