Re: [orca-list] Accessible presentation software

Hi,
I believe Mike Pedersen has also used simpress/ooimpress in the past
and can relate his experiences on this. Mike?
The only thing I was really able to do was to read existing slides.  I
did this for our CSUN presentations earlier in the year.  I was not able
to easily edit or create slides.  I think that you'll find  we need to
do much more work before Impress is really usible.
Mike