Re: [orca-list] Accessible presentation software

Hi Rich,

Thanks for welcoming me to the list and for responding to my question.

I think the way truly to know whether or not the presentation APP in Open Office will work for me is to try it, but your experiences suggest that there is hope. I'll apprise the list of what I find.

Cordially,
Rafael Bejarano