Re: [orca-list] problem using wireshark with orca

Hi Halim:

I just took a quick look.  It seems like Wireshark tends to get a little
sluggish, even with a very small file (I only captured 1.5 seconds worth
of data with tcpdump).  I'm guessing this is probably due to Wireshark
updating most of its view as you navigate through the packet table.

When I move away from wireshark to another application, however, I don't
see the overall desktop/computer sluggishness.

Will