Re: [orca-list] Downloadable Documentation

Hi Ian:

The WIKI tends to be our source of documentation, especially because it
is as dynamic as the accessible install:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuFeisty

As things stabilize, though, what you're doing sounds like a great idea.
We would definitely welcome you contributing a printable document back
to the Orca project as well.  :-)

Will