Re: [orca-list] braille translation to embosser

Cody Hurst <churst35 verizon net> writes:

I want to ask if anyone has used or know of anything other than nfbtrans that
will translate text documents into braille to be embossed. And if not, I think
it'd be a great idea for the Orca team (willie and the gang) to start
developing a translater that can emboss to say a braille blazer. Call it
something like Tuxdots. I'd really like to see something like this done it
would really attract more users to the linux desktop.

Please look at the liblouis project, found at jjb-software.com.

Lars