Re: [orca-list] Request for feedback from Orca low-vision users.

Hi Rich,
On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 01:22:51PM -0700, Rich Burridge wrote:
Hi all,

We would like some feedback from our Orca low-vision users on
what they would like Orca to do in the following scenerio.

As you know, Orca has a "say all" function whereby it will
speak/braille the whole of a text document.

As we progress through the document, what we would like to do
for low vision users, is to provide some kind of visual feedback
to show exactly where in the document you currently are.
That would be a gret featue. It would be very interesting not only for
"say all" but also when
moving through a web page in firefox with caret navigation. Often I can see the general
stucture of a web page, but I have no  clue, what of it I'm reading at
the moment.

As my remainign sight is not too good, I'd probably use color inversion.
It would be great, if the block would change size depending on the
environment.
* a smapp paragraph of text in a document with a lot of structure
* in a long document whith little structure perhaps a line of text

Cheers, Rudolf