[orca-list] braille translation to embosser

Hello list,

I want to ask if anyone has used or know of anything other than nfbtrans that will translate text documents into braille to be embossed. And if not, I think it'd be a great idea for the Orca team (willie and the gang) to start developing a translater that can emboss to say a braille blazer. Call it something like Tuxdots. I'd really like to see something like this done it would really attract more users to the linux desktop.

Cody