[orca-list] Orca branched for GNOME 2.20

Hi Everyone:

For those of you working against the SVN versions of Orca, it is
important to let you know that we branched Orca this week.  What does
this mean for you?

* For work on Orca for GNOME 2.20, you need to use the gnome-2-20
  branch.  We'll work to keep this stable:

  svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/branches/gnome-2-20

  All releases for GNOME 2.20 (e.g., Orca 2.19.90, Orca 2.19.91, ...)
  will be based from this branch.

* For work on Orca for the future (e.g., GNOME 2.22), you need to
  use the trunk, which is what most of you might be using.  This
  is going to get very unstable for the next few weeks, so I suggest
  you stick with gnome-2-20 unless you like being on the real
  bleeding edge:

  svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/trunk

Will