Re: [orca-list] A list of Firefox hotkeys

I'm confused. Why are we dealing with this old list when there's a reasonably up-to-date one at:

http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard

There's also an interesting list of keyboard shortcuts used by common extensions:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Keyboard_shortcut_registry_for_extension_authors_(Firefox)

A useful extension for viewing and adding keyboard shortcuts:

http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/keyconfig

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

Hermann wrote:
Hi all,
as an attachment I send a list of Firefox hotkeys. Please refer to chapter 2 of the document. Chapter 3 contains a list of hotkeys for Jaws and Firefox, which is irelevant, because it is refering to a cancelled project by the University of Texas to create Jaws scripts for FF.
Hermann