[orca-list] Needed Clarification On Updating Orca Once It Is Properly Checked Out

Hello,

Please excuse a really stupid question from a new user of Ubuntu/Orca:

I have orca checked out and getting svn updates beautifully. Once I have done svn update from the orca directory, what do I need to do to install the latest revision from there? Do I just do make and make install after that or do I need to run something else first. Also, is it a good idea to do make clean after each update?

I know this is all elementary to most of you but I just don't want to mess anything up especially as I start reporting my experiences with Orca.

Thanks for your patience and clarification on proper procedures for doing things in the correct order.

--
Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info