[orca-list] orca just seems to unload it's self from memory.

Good evening,

Yesterday, Orca was running fine but today for some reason it's just
unloading it's self from memory after a few minutes of use.

So far I'm using it in the evolution Email client when this happens.
but my main question at the moment is, how do I find out what is causing
this.

This is a real pain as I have a few things to do here tonight and I've
kind of no way of doing them without a screen reader.

Thanks in advance.

Darragh