Re: [orca-list] tried every thing but no speach in administration mode.

On a hunch, I tried entering my password anyways with the .orbitrc file still in place, and it works. The only thing I yet can't do is enable accessible login, that one does something unknown, but I can't then login unless I reinstall.

----- Original Message ----- From: "krishnakant Mane" <researchbase gmail com>
To: "Joanmarie Diggs" <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 2:33 PM
Subject: [orca-list] tried every thing but no speach in administration mode.

hello,
I have tried every thing possible right from the instructions till the
info on email threads to get orca run in the sudo mode while instaling
new packages or updating the system.
but as soon as I give my password for admin tasks, speach is lost.
is there a well tried and tested solution for this problem or do I
still need to depend on a command line to do all these tasks?
regards.
Krishnakant.