[orca-list] Orca and non-english keyboard layout

Hello, list.

My special thanks and greetings to all of Orca developers. I recently
switch to Ubuntu and now am using orca on a regular basis because it
supports my native language through espeak, thanks, Jonathan.

However, there is one quite annoying issue with orca which I would
like to get fixed. After switching keyboard to Russian layout, orca
stops responding to any commands. In order to make orca read something
for me, I have to switch my keyboard back into English layout. That
means that I have to use one more keystroke with orca when I am
typing in Russian. Can someone, please, point me to a solution, if it
already exists.

Thanks a lot.

Sergei.