Re: [orca-list] I have small suggestion that can make a big difference.

On 23/04/07, hermann <steppenwolf2 onlinehome de> wrote:
Hello,
I agree with Halim: If you implement this feature, please make it
optional.
yes, that is the way it should be.  some may like it and some may not.
I may also add that tables in word processor don't anounce the row and
column and that is not optional.
Regarding the spreadsheet: It's not an Orca thing, but the standard
behavior of a spreadsheet.
Krishnakant: Did you ever use Excel? It's the same. Spreadsheets have an
editing mode to change the content of a cell.
can you tell me what is the command to get into this editing mode in
open office spreadsheet?  I mean if there is a key I must presss to
get into the cell editing mode?

The "Where am I" function
should tell you the position in the table. It should be the very same in
OO-writer.
well, it is not just regarding the position, it is regarding the text
and its association with a particular column.
like fo example "row 1 column 1, first name".  then I press tab and
hear "row 1 column 2, last name ".
this does not happen in open office.  and it only says "table with x
rows and y columns " and leaving table when it goes out of table.
regards.
Krishnakant