[orca-list] I have small suggestion that can make a big difference.

hello Joanie, wil and other experts on the list.
I notice a strange uncomfort while coppying and paist of text or file.
when I copy certain text from the document in open office word
processor or text editor, it tells me what is selected, but when I
press ctrl + c, I don't get a message like "copied selected text".
if that could be added it would be such a nice thing to have as a
clean audio interface.  another problem I have in orca is that when I
try to navigate a table in open office word processor, it does not
tell me the row/ column location which is currently in focus.
if I tab in the table I expect to hear "row 1 column 2".  I think many
of us would be wanting such a feature,  in addition, I can't move my
arrows in an open office spreadsheet cell.  if I move my left or right
arrows the focus moves from cell to cell and not from one character to
another.
this makes it very difficult to edit spreadsheets.
any feedback on this?
regards.
Krishnakant.