Re: [orca-list] "Black circle" What's that?

Hi Hermann.

All fine as usual, but one strange thing: No matter how you set up your
key echo, the speech always says "black circle" when you type a
password. This also happens in other apps than FF, for example in the
network configuration interface.

The change indeed goes beyond Firefox -- as you observed.  I figured we
should also be speaking bullets in places like OOo Writer documents. We
should not, as you also observed, be speaking them when you're entering
a password if keyboard echo is not set to character.  Let me look at
it.

As always, I really appreciate your testing!!
Joanie