Re: [orca-list] Orca on different platforms, how does accessibility compare

Hi Michael:

I am currently using orca on ubuntu 7.04, but I just wondered if it
works better say on Sun Salaris, freebsd, etc. If it really only depends
on the version of gnome being used, then ubuntu 7.04 is probably as good
as anything (considering I have it all working fine).

Sticking with what you have working (Ubuntu 7.04) is probably prudent.
It gives you convenient mechanisms for updates as well.

Will