[orca-list] Few sugestions about accessibility and orca

Hello !!

I'm adam0509, and my father is blind. He actually use JAWS for Windows, who is a very interesting program with well think function.

I just tested orca with espeak with gnome on feisty (beta), seems interesting !!

===I like :

-Easy configuration

-The help, vey well done (and in french !)

-To use SUPER (M$ logo) to open the gnome main menu (the défaut "main menu" or the "bar-menu")

-To use the MAIL button of my M$ keyboard to launch evolution

-To edit the menu to get a custom simple menu

-The new GDM menu "Human List"

===What need absolutely to be modified :

-T2P doesn't say anothing when a key is pressed. For example, you press "f", It doesn't say it. I think it should say it in any cases.

-orca/espeak doesn't work with OpenOffice.org ????? O_o !!!

-The way T2S read menus and texts :
About menus : there is too many details that are said. Why need to finish reading something that is unselected to read the thing being selected ?

About text : It read only entire line. Test yourself : close your eyes and try to understand where you are in a 3-4 lines text !!! Normaly, with CTRL + Arrow you read only one word, so you understand where you are, but it still read the entire line.

===Bugs :

-Text-to-speech isn't launching at login like I asked by ticking the corresponding case. I get a GTK1.0 window asking me something about a package to install called "AT-SPI"...(but the package is installed....)

Thanks in advance !