[orca-list] uninstalling gnome-orca

hi.

now that I think I successfully installed orca from the subversion, ("orca -" = 2.19pre) if go ahead and do "sudo apt-get remove gnome-orca" and then confirm, gnome-orca will be removed, and when rebooting and issuing "orca" it tells me /usr/orca was not found or something to that effect. what is the correct way to tell if I am indeed running the version of orca from svn, and how do I correctly remove gnome-orca?

has anybody noticed that if you play some music and then quit the music player orca won't be speaking? I have to run it again. is this really true?

thanks
Mohammed