[orca-list] checking log

hi listers,

now here's another update: I made sure once again that I have everything for building orca, when I run "sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca" it tells me "0upgraded, 0removed, 0 installed and 144 not upgraded.

now if I run "sudo apt-get install subversion gnome-common" it tells me that I already have the latest version of both.

I downloaded the march 28 version from the ftp and extracted that to /home/mohammed/trunk  and then ran ./configure --prefix=/usr" it ran fine, it told me about few errors, but couldn't get them it was fast, but I understood that file so and so isn't found, no such file or directory.
then ran make, followed by "sudo make install" and it went fine, with some errors again having to do with file not found.

how do I grab the log and send it to you so that you can help diagnose the problem?

as for firefox, it is working just fine, cd firefox ./firefox

thanks everybody for your patience.