Re: [orca-list] Building rpm problem

Hi Lars:

I'm not an RPM building expert, but Janina Sajka is, especially when it comes to creating Orca RPMs on Fedora. I'm hesitant to post her e-mail out of respect for her privacy, but I know she more than just lurks on this list. So, she might speak up.

Will

Lars Bjørndal wrote:
Hello, list!

I got the following error message while trying to build orca rpm on my
Fedora FC6 system:
  Failed build dependencies: eel-2.0 >= 2.14.0, libspi-1.0 >= 1.7.6
and gnome-speech-1.0 >= ${gnome_speech_version} is needed by
orca-2.19.1pre-1.i386.rpm.

I installed eel2-2.18.0.1-3.fc7 from the development repository, but I
got the same error message. Do I need to build all these pacage first,
or can I find some rpms somewhere?

Lars